14 Days 13 Nights
Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay (2D1N)
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long (L, D)
Morning: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Center and transfer directly to Ha Long Bay by Shuttle bus. Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina, get checked in at the waiting lounge. Embark on the Cruise, enjoy the welcome drinks while being given a short briefing. Check in to your room and get ready for a tasty lunch. Passing by the most beautiful areas: Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock Islet, Three Coconuts Island and a swim at Titov beach. Enjoy dinner on board while watching the sunset. Fishing and spending a night on the Junk.
Day 2: Ha Long – Ha Noi (B)
Breakfast on the cruise. Visit Sung Sot Cave – a magnificent and largest limestone cave as its original name: Grotte des Surprising. The beautiful stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years are the reward after the steep climb on Bo Hon Island. Back to the cruise junk. Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina and end your cruise. Transfer back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of service.
NOTE: L – Lunch / D – Dinner / B - Breakfast
(*) Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change without prior notice.
PRICE: Basing on VND / Person & effective until December 30th, 2022
VND 4,460,000/ person on twin-sharing cabin.
TOUR INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSIVE
* Round trip Shuttle bus Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi.
* Accommodation basing on twin-sharing cabin with daily breakfast on the 3-star cruise.
* Tour guide service (Vietnamese-English speaking) during cruise
* 01 lunch + 01 dinner (without drinks) on board as specified.
* Sightseeing, admission fees, entrance and boat fees as specified.
* Kayaking, cooking demonstration, Tai chi session, bamboo boating… (if the weather permits).
* VAT and service charge.
* All meals and beverage unspecified.
* Spa & massage service
* Travel insurance.
* All of the airfares, airport tax, visa fee
* Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
* Tips and gratuities.
* Surcharge for a special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year, etc.
Cancellation made within:
7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost
8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost
15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost
30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost.
Travel Insurance is upon request.