14 Days 13 Nights
HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (1 DAY)
07:30 Depart to Halong Bay from our shuttle bus pick up points at Home Finest Teas Lounge, Ground Floor, Office Building, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi.
10:30 Boarding on Paradise Explorer and enjoy some light refreshments while the boat is heading towards some incredible landscapes in the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site.
12:00 – 13:00 Savor your lunch aboard Paradise Explorer and adore the stunning scenery of the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, Thien Cung and Dau Go caves along the way.
13:00 – 14:00 Your first excursion is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave where you will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave. This is the largest cave in Halong Bay, and the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years have taken on fascinating shapes.
14:30 – 15:30 Don’t miss the fun at Luon Cave – one of the best places for kayaking* (with surcharge VND 550.000 per kyak per time). If you wish to just enjoy the view, a bamboo boat will bring you inside.
15:30 – 16:15 Your next stop is Titop island to hike to the top for stunning panoramic views of the Bay. After your hike, go for a refreshing swim in Halong Bay’s emerald waters or sip from a coconut in the shade you can hike to the top for stunning panoramic views of the Bay or enjoy a refreshing swim in Halong Bay’s emerald waters.
16:20 – 17:20 Indulge yourself in a 30 to 60-minute of foot reflexology with our specialists from Le Parfum Spa* or savor a drink* on board whilst the Paradise Explorer is getting back to Tuan Chau Marina.
17:30 Return to Hanoi from the harbor. End of service.
Note: The itinerary of the cruise may change subject to weather and brands
PRICE: Basing on VND / Person & effective until December 30th, 2022
VND 1,800,000/ person (adult)
Children 5-12 yrs: VND 1,350,000/ Child
TOUR INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSIVE
* Round trip transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong - Hanoi.
* Welcome drink on boat
* Tour guide service (Vietnamese - English speaking) during cruise.
* 01 day visit Halong bay (cruising time from 11:00-17:00).
* 01 lunch on board.
* Halong bay fees (subject to change by Halong Bay Management without prior notice)
* VAT and service charge.
* Kayak will be charged at VND 550.000 per kyak per time for 01 or 02 person
* Drink in meal on board. All meals and beverage unspecified.
* Spa & massage service
* Travel insurance. Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
* All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
* Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- Safe and secure
- Convenient and timesaving
- No transaction fees
- Confidential transaction
- Special offers
- Established in 1975
- Top tour operator
- Top national brand
Travel Insurance is upon request.