5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS| Fortnightly departures
HCM – Can Tho (2D1N)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Can Tho – Mang Thit – Tra On (L, D)
Morning: Pick up at your hotel in Saigon Center and transfer directly to Can Tho. Boarding at noon at Ninh Kieu pier. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew of the Bassac ship, check into the cabins. Departure at noon downstream of the Hau river. Lunch on board while en route.
Turning into Nicolai canal, towards the Mang Thit river. Rest on the upper deck in a scenery of rice fields, sugar cane, woods on the near banks.
By mid-afternoon, the Bassac casts anchor for a visit on shore: past the first tree line, quiet discovery of the peaceful life in the delta's countryside, of rice fields, fruit trees and the welcoming inhabitants, or, at your option, short cycling tour of the surrounding area.
Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck or around the bar enjoying the sunset. The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from Tra On for the night.
Day 2: Tra On - Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (B)
The boat departs at 06:00, as the ship passes by Tra On. The ship then departs towards Can Tho. The breakfast is available at 7:00. Arrival in Cần Thơ, transfer onto a local boat to visit the Cai Rang floating market (8:45 AM), then a noodle factory and return to the Ninh Kieu pier. Disembark at 10:00 AM. Transfer back to your drop-off point in Ho Chi Minh City. End of service.
NOTE: L – Lunch / D – Dinner / B - Breakfast
(*) Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change without prior notice.
Starting at VND 8,880,000 / person (for a group of minimum 2 people)
VALIDITY: From July 01st, 2022 to December 30th, 2022 (Except: Peak Season & Festive periods)
TOUR INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSIVE
* Round trip private transfers Ho Chi Minh City- Can Tho- Ho Chi Minh City
* Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded
* Tour guide service (Vietnamese-English speaking) during cruise
* 01 lunch + 01 dinner and 01 breakfast (without drinks) on board as specified.
* Sightseeing, admission fees, entrance and boat fees as specified.
* VAT and service charge.
* All meals and beverage unspecified.
* Bar services
* Travel insurance.
* All of the airfares, airport tax, visa fee
* Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
* Tips and gratuities.
* Surcharge for a special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year, etc.
Cancellation made within:
7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost
8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost
15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost
30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost.
Validity: to 30.12.2022 (Except: Peak Season & Festive periods).
- Safe and secure
- Convenient and timesaving
- No transaction fees
- Confidential transaction
- Special offers
- Established in 1975
- Top tour operator
- Top national brand
Travel Insurance is upon request.