5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS| Fortnightly departures
HCM - Vinh Long – Can Tho (2D1N)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Vinh Long – Can Tho (L, D)
Shuttle bus pick up and transfer to Vinh Long.
11:30: Boarding to the cruise vessel and check-in
12:00: Panorama cruise and lunch on board around 13:00
16:00: Guided land excursion – walk-in orchards and small villages
17:30: Return to the boar for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck
19:00: Dinner on board, overnight on board.
Day 2: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (B)
6:30: Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board.
8:00: Check out of the cabin. Excursion on rowing sampan, exploring small canals of Tan Phong islet, coconut candy producing family.
10:00: Bicycle ride on back roads or walk in a small village along the Mekong Canals
11:00: Departure of shuttle to Saigon. End of tour.
NOTE: The route may change depending on the date. Itinerary keeps the same.
B – Breakfast / L – Lunch / D - Dinner
7,107,000 VND/person (for a group of minimum 2 people).
Children from 0 – 5 years old: Free of charge
(One child traveling with two adults will be free of charge; the 2nd child will pay 50% of adult price)
Children from 6 – 10 years old:
Sharing bed with two adults: 50% of adult price
Sharing room with two adults, using extra bed: 80% of adult price
Twin-sharing room with one adult: 100% of adult price
Children from 11 years old: 100% of adult price
TOUR INCLUSIVE & EXCLUSIVE
* Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast on cruise.
* Shuttle bus transfer.
* English or French-speaking guide service.
* 01 lunch and 01 dinner (without drinks) as specified.
* Sightseeing, admission fees, entrance and boat fees as specified.
* VAT and service charge.
* All meals and beverage unspecified.
* Travel insurance.
* All of the airfares, airport tax, visa fee
* Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
* Surcharge for a special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year, etc.
Travel Insurance is upon request.