13 days 12 nights
CENTRAL OF VIET NAM (5D4N)
Day 1: Arrive Hoi An
Check-in at the hotel (after 14:00). Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2: Da Nang – Hoi An (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up at the hotel. Visit Cham Museum. Enjoy the cyclo along Han River (30 minutes). See a panoramic view of Da Nang city from the top of the Marble Mountains. Indulge yourself in Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village and Han Market. Shopping at the Han Market. Lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon, stroll around hoi An ancient town, visit Japanese covered bridge, Chinese Conference hall, Phung Hung ancient house, markets and cloth shops,…Learn about local daily activities in Hoi An. Shopping at colourful local shops with unique hand-made souvenirs. Back to hotel in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transferred to Cam Thanh water village. Arriving at Cam Thanh fishing village, you can go to a basket boat, enjoying the basket boat show - this is the highlight of the program. Continue to be guided by fishermen on how to row a basket boat, through thousands of coconut water creek and learn about how to catch crab (2 guests/basket boat). Then, to walk around the village to visit the traditional village…
Afternoon, transfer to Tra Que herb garden. Take a short stroll around the vegetable garden and listen to the history of the village. Then join gardening activities in preparing the land, fertilizing with seaweed, raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetables. Learn how to harvest and wrap the vegetables. Enjoy a foot soak before Join cooking with ‘Tam Huu’ spring roll, ‘Banh xeo’ - a local pancake of people in Viet Nam middle region ... Walk around the village and have fun with buffalo riding. Back to the hotel. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 4: Hoi An – Ba Na Hill (Breakfast, Lunch)
Breakfast at the hotel. Overland to Ba Na Hills, visit old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, Nui Chua & the Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m). Debay wine-cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda - Sakyamuni Buddha's monument. Entertain at Fantasy Park (it is called Disney Land in the Central region of Vietnam). Back to the hotel. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 5: Hoi An – Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out at 12: 00.
End of service.
* Hoi An: Thanh Binh 3 hotel or similar (02 nights)
* Da Nang: OYO group/ RedDoorz group (02 nights)
(min. 2 adults)
* Children from 0 – 5 years old: Free of charge
(One child travelling with two adults will be free of charge; the 2nd child will pay 50% of adult's price )
* Children from 6 – 10 years old:
Sharing bed with two adultss: 50% of adult price
Sharing room with two adults, using extra bed: 80% of adult price
Twin-sharing room with one adult: 100% of adult price
* Children from 11 years old: 100% adult price
* Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at hotels.
* Air-conditioned transfer
* English-speaking guide service
* 03 lunches (without drinks) at a local restaurant as specified.
* Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
* VAT and service charge
* All meals and beverage unspecified.
* International and domestic air tickets
* Vietnam entry-visa
* Airport transfer
* Travel insurance
* Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
* Surcharge for a special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year's Eve…
CANCELLATION POLICY :
* After booking confirmation: 5% of the tour fare.
* 05 - 07 days before departure date: 30% of the tour fare
* Between 6 - 2 days: 50% of the tour fare
* 1 days or no-show : 100% of the tour fare
Saigontourist Travel Service Co. offers complimentary travel insurance for guests joining SIC tours.